1. My best friend is back from his spring break trip to London, and he brought me a gorgeous painting from one of the markets.
2. This scene from season four of Sex and the City (fast forward to 2:00 for the especially romantic part):
3. Blistex Silk & Shine
 |
| via Google Image |
4. Going to sleep at night with my goldendoodle snuggled up next to me <3
5. The perfect organization and fresh school supplies of a new quarter
6. Milano cookies (Two cookies for 140 calories? Worth it.)
7. The fact that I'm taking a class entirely about Jane Austen this quarter
 |
| via Google Image |
8. I am down 11.5 pounds!
I have been using the Blistex Silk & Shine too! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteBlistex silk and shine is the best! And I love starting new quarters if only for a fresh start on organization :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way,thanks for passing the award on to me the other day! I'm still working on my list, but check in a day or two and it'll be up :)
ReplyDeletesex and the city... soo good.
ReplyDeleteI remember that episode! Love it! Love it! Love it! Lol!
ReplyDeleteAnd woo hoo! Congrats on 11.5 pounds! :)