Saturday, March 5, 2011

How Lush!

Oh man- am I tired! Today was a very busy day at work. Saturdays are always busy days at the salon, but today was especially crazy. All of the stylists were completely booked, there were a ton of walk-in customers buying product, and the phones were ringing off the hook! It was still a nice day, though, and the day flew by since I was so busy.

Tonight after working out (I have this new workout routine where I watch the "weight" section from the Oprah 25th Anniversary DVD set while I do the treadmill- it is so motivating to watch the weight loss stories, and Oprah is always inspiring for me!), I rewarded myself with the most glorious bath. I bought a Lush bath bomb yesterday (I am actually expecting a shipment of Lush bath bombs next week- they had this amazing sale of all of their holiday merchandise! Awesome!), and I used it today. This is what it looked like before I dropped it into the tub:
After I dropped it into the hot water, it fizzed and foamed until eventually, the entire tub full of water was PINK. There were also tons of heart shaped pieces swirling around in the water. I'm not sure a bath has ever made me that happy before. It was absolutely beautiful!!!!! 

Tonight, I am staying in and getting some homework done. I am also bonding with my little brother while my parents are out of town and watching some good and addictive Degrassi: In Too Deep. It's been raining all day yesterday and today, and I must admit- it feels nice and cozy to stay in :)

Hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That bath sounds amazing! I can't wait to have my apartment next year with a bath tub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bath sounds like the perfect relaxing activity - how fun! :) I can't remember the last time I took a bath, I might have to fix that!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.