Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Quarter 1, Jenna 0

Yesterday was my first day back in class, and it was also the first day (for me) of spring quarter.

Spring quarter dominated me.

I began my day at 9:30am with a Shakespeare course and ended at 9:15pm with English literature. Essentially, I spent TWELVE HOURS on campus with only two breaks (nicely timed around lunch and dinner, I must admit).

I knew having five classes in one day would be rough, but I had no idea just how tiring it would be.

By the time I got home last night, I was hungry, tired, and really cranky. I basically had a total meltdown when I got home, which was totally unnecessary.
Source
Me, yesterday evening around 9:30pm

I hope I am woman enough to survive this term.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that sounds terrible! I semi feel your pain! I go 11-7 with no breaks. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that once, it sucked. Only my shakespeare class was 4 1/2 hours. Talk about gouge your eyes out. I used to LIKE shakespeare but now? NOT SO MUCH!

    Hang in there! Just be prepared to have no life this semester, basically eat, sleep and study! You will get through it!

    Thanks for the tips on my puppy! She did do better last night when we caged in an area and didn't make her sleep IN her crate. I HOPE she is potty trained in 3 weeks! GEEZ that is fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, that is a lot of classes in one day!! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had to do that before.. it's extremely exhausting.. but you'll start to get a rhythm with it, I promise! Just hang in there :)

    xoxo
    Christine
    www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone's allowed a meltdown every once and a while. I have one about once a month just so I don't forget how it's supposed to go! Lol! That is a lot to take on but I know that you can do it! Stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.