Monday, March 7, 2011

Scary next few weeks...

Somehow, it is already week 10 of my winter quarter! I have no idea how since I feel like it should only be week 5 or so, yet here I am (not) ready to face all of the end of the quarter work. The last week of the quarter + exam week = worst time EVER. This quarter, I am fortunate in that a few of my classes' final papers/exams shouldn't be dreadfully difficult, but I still am stressing about the other classes' work. Two of my English classes have final papers AND a final exam due, which I think is completely unfair and also unnecessary. Basically, I am going to be miserable this week completing those two long papers only to have to be just as miserable next week preparing for the exams. It's cruel, n'est-ce pas?
via Google Image, Blogspot
This will be me- minus the Red Bull and plus Diet Coke Lime

I make myself feel all stressed out and freaked out when I think about how little sleep I am going to get in these next ten or so days. Last quarter I had exams the entire exam week- it was absolutely terrible and mean. This quarter, I am done on Tuesday, and then I will be off to Chicago for five days to visit with friends and celebrate St. Patrick's Day :) That is definitely going to be serving as my motivation to get through all of the end of the quarter work.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, sounds like you've got your work cut out for you - i hate when teachers overload on papers and tests, so not cool! - You can do it girl! :)

    Plus - the trip to Chicago to "celebrate" the end of your quarter sounds like so much fun! At least you have that to look forward to during all your studies - I love Chicago!!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.