As
blatantly expressed alluded to in my previous post today, I have been feeling quite stressy and in a bad mood due to the final weeks of this academic quarter. Then, the wonderful UPS truck drove down my street, and my good spirits were instantly restored.
I finally received my two Lush packages I've been waiting for, and I am so excited to use my new bath bombs. Ever since my "Think Pink" bath on Saturday, I've been dying to use another bath bomb. I feel like this is going to be an expensive habit of mine...
 |
| Yesss! |
In my first box was a Russian doll bath bomb!!! I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I'm obsessed with Russian dolls. My dad brought me one home one time when he went to Moscow, and I've loved them ever since. When I saw the Russian doll bath bomb on Lush's website, obviously I had no choice but to buy it. It is actually a series of bath bombs organized like a Russian doll- with the smallest in the middle and then gradually growing in size. She even has a handkerchief around her head! ADORABLE.
My other Lush package was filled with three sets of Christmas bath bombs. I really did well in the post-holiday sale, which is crazy since I ordered these things in February.
It looks like I have many lovely baths ahead of me. Lush is also awesome in that they always include free samples with your purchases. Today, I got a number of little soaps to try out from pineapple to "Temptation" (What does that even mean?). This was exactly what I needed to get through the next few weeks!! Hooray! :)
You should cut the bombs in half and only use one half per bath. That way they last longer! That is what a salesperson recommended
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! Thanks for finding mine and commenting! I totally understand being in stress-mode. Sometimes I feel like that's the only mode I have these days, haha. Bath bombs sound like a great way to relax! I've never actually used them, but maybe I should try!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Monday treat! The bath bombs are soo cute, I'm gonna have to get in on this trend! haha. Happy relaxing! :)
ReplyDelete