It felt so nice to come home and think, Oh my gosh. I have no homework to freak myself out about!
I have so many great books I have been looking forward to reading, and I can't wait to get through a few of those over break (Ambitious me wants to read one book a day). I am also going out to my grandma's for a few days and going to learn how to sew. Our first project together is going to be pajama shorts. Here is what I am hoping to emulate:
![]() |
| via Forever21 |
I leave for Chicago tomorrow afternoon through Sunday so I won't be on Blogger then. I cannot wait to see my friends; I miss them so much!!! Whenever I visit Chicago, it is always so special. It's definitely one of my favorite cities.
Au bientôt ! See you all again on Sunday!

Go Jenna Go! I couldn't help myself either! lol :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that you enjoy your time off :)
You're done!! That's SUCH a nice feeling! Ah I can't wait til I can say the same :) Have an awesome time in Chicago!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on finishing :) must feel so good. good luck with the pajama shorts and have fun in Chicago. i love your blog, im following x
ReplyDeleteI love that part of Bridget Jones, it's such a funny film and this on your blog gave me a little giggle!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing your exams and I feel exactly the same as you when I have no work and all I want to do is read. Have an amazing time in Chicago! I wish I was there :)
enjoy your spring break! have a great time : )
ReplyDeletedoes your grandma live far? i bet the pajama shorts will be cute :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finishing winter quarter! :) Have fun celebrating - I can't wait to hear about all your adventures! :)
ReplyDeleteEmma- my grandma lives in Indiana :)
ReplyDeleteEveryone- thanks for all of the well wishes!