Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jenna's Favorite Things

I must say, I feel quite like Oprah in writing this post (and it is always a fabulous feeling to feel like Oprah!).
via Google Image search

My friend Mandy over at A Northern Girl With a Southern State of Mind recently tagged me in a favorite things post. Merci beaucoup, Mandy!!!

Jenna's Favorite Things
(1) Food: Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream (Macadamia Nut Brittle is my absolute favorite, but I have yet to find it anywhere in the US so I settle for my second choice, Dulce de Leche)
(2) Color: Purple
(3) Animal: My goldendoodle <3 and giraffes
(4) Sports Team: I hate sports.
(5) Dessert: Cupcakes
(6) Artist/Singer/Band: Michael Bublé
(7) Pair of Shoes: Flats
(8) Outfit: Leggings and a dress/tunic (obviously!)
(9) Store: H&M, Forever21, Target
(10) Brand: Kate Spade
(11) Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy
(12) Accessory: My watch
(13) City: Brussels, Rome, Chicago
(14) Hobby: Online shopping, reading, writing
(15) Beauty Product: Lush bath bombs
(16) Snack: Goldfish crackers
(17) Holiday: Christmas
(18) Movie: Love Actually, Bridget Jones' Diary, While You Were Sleeping
(19) Song: Is it possible to have one favorite song?
(20) Guilty Pleasure: Napping, daydreaming, beef jerky (I know, gross), checking out houses that I've seen for sale online (you know, because I am totally in the market for a million dollar home)

Wow! That is a lot of favorite things. To pass this post on, I'd like to tag...

Brandi at Home Team Dreams


12 comments:

  1. Oooh this is fun! Thanks for tagging me Jenna! I will try to post mine later today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just realized that it would be great to incorporate this into my Favorite Things Friday series so instead of posting today I will wait until Friday! Thanks again Jenna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome idea, Brandi! I can't wait to read about your own favorites ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm I want ice cream! We'll have to swap a list of "must reads" sometime! I'll post mine tomorrow, thanks for the tag! and the link to my blog doesn't work.. I think you forgot the g! haha no big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! Thanks for letting me know, Kristen!!! I will edit that right now. And yes- the list of "must reads" sounds wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Thanks for the tag - I'm excited to make my list! :)

    I laughed out loud when I read "I hate sports" because I can totally see that fitting your personality from reading your blog! :) hehe. And I want in on the "must reads" list swap- reading is my favorite thing to do! Also - Rome, in love- let's just forget school and hop on the next flight out? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol- I think my constant exposure as a child scarred me from life!! I will go to games for social reasons, but I won't ever turn on a football game for fun!

    And yes! We do need to start this reading list. Maybe once summer rolls around.

    & let's head to Rome right now! I could use some gelato!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i <3 michael buble too! and i LOVE all your favorite movies : ) good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post! I am all about cupcakes and the BUBLE too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like swooning just thinking about Michael Bublé!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right there with you on the cupcakes. And Christmas. ;) Cute blog girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

    come and visit me at
    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.