Friday, March 11, 2011

I can see the light...

I just finished my second final paper, and I finally feel as though I've made a dent in my finals agenda! This weekend will be rough (two more papers, an extensive take home final, and the final of my most difficult class to study for), but I can finally see that the end is in sight :)

This scene from Moulin Rouge! is keeping my spirits up this evening. I absolutely love Moulin Rouge! and especially this part of the movie. Why can't I live in an ornate, giant elephant and have Ewan McGregor sing love songs to me??

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! You're almost there! :) Have fun on your trip after you get it all done!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.