Does anyone in the world actually LIKE Daylight Savings Time?? This morning, getting up for mass seemed très difficile with that lost hour. I was so jealous that Ellie got to stay all curled up in my bed. I suppose on the positive side of things, it will be nice enjoying daylight a little longer each evening. Another positive is that my fabulous Swatch (see picture below) will finally be set at the the correct time since I was too lazy to fix it back in the fall. It's a spring/summer watch so I figured there wasn't a point in changing the time since I wasn't going to be wearing it in the fall or winter. And I can't remember how to change the time on it anyway.
 |
| I bought this watch in Nantes, France (they sell it in the US, too, so it isn't even as special as I once thought), and there was a lot of pointing and body language during the purchase. |
Sundays have become one of my favorite days of the week. My older brother moved out this past October, and he comes home every Sunday to visit. We always have an incredible meal (today's menu: Caesar salad, cheddar bay biscuits, flank steak, and baked potatoes- YUM), and it's just fun to all be together as a family.
Hope everyone adjusts well to the time change!
I always forget about Daylight Savings since it doesn't happen in Hawaii. When I lived back on the Mainland though I was always too lazy to change my car clock, and would always get the time confused. Your watch is adorable by the way, and your Sunday meal sounds delicious! Sunday is definitely a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteThis post is so cute! I am being lazy and not changing my clock in my room. Hopefully, I will today. ha
ReplyDeleteAlso, I wanted to ask is your dog a labradoodle? Your dog is so cute!! I have a cockerspaniel poodle (a kings charles cavleir cockerspaniel), and your dog looks like a bigger version of mine. :)
Hi Natalie! Ellie is a goldendoodle, but she looks really similar to the labradoodle! Not too much difference between the two! And I bet your dog is absolutely adorable!!! I love adding the "oodle" to the breed name- instant cuteness! lol
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh! haha..Daylight savings seems so silly. Oh well. I love your watch! I got a swatch when I studied abroad too- mine's all red and I got it in Switzerland. I thought I was so cool too, until like you, I discovered you could get it in the US - oh well - it's all about the memories of getting the watch right?! :)
ReplyDelete