Wednesday, March 9, 2011
My six month evolution of hair
My hair has been undergoing some major changes in the past six months. In September, I had pretty significant length cut off (It was long overdue. I had worn my hair with some variation of a poof ever day for YEARS- and if you were wondering, this was way before Snookie and the Jersey Shore crew). At the very end of December, I had my blonde hair dyed brown (with a tinge of red). Then, in February I had some hilites added to it to begin my journey back to blonde. This week, I had even more hilites put, and I'm almost as blonde as I was before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I've been dying to cut my hair, simply because I get tired of dealing with it when it's so long. Last time I cut it (not counting trims) was when I donated 10 inches to locks of love. It was such a drastic change. My hairstylist was amazing and convinced me to cut my hair so that it was shorter in back and longer in front. My hair is curly so I was worried it would look weird, but somehow she did an amazing job! I'm trying to hold out one more year with long hair so I can donate again. I wish I had the courage to dye my hair, I've always been scared, haha.
ReplyDeleteCandace- you're so lucky to have curly hair!! I have poker straight hair, and I've always wished for curls. Also- that is so brave of you to get 10 inches cut off but what an amazing cause to do it for! :)
ReplyDeletei've had a few big hair changes over the year. i wore my hair long for years. with curly hair, it's sometimes hard to do much else. but over the last five years i've done 3 big changes:
ReplyDelete2005 - bangs!
2007 - short...like chin length
2011 - keratin treatment (so it's straight...for now..)
I'm a big fan of photobooth so no worries on that! and honestly I've been growing my hair out since high school! it's pretty long and i haven't changed anything yet! lovely blog and you are gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeletewww.brittanyst.blogspot.com
I love seeing all your different hairstyles! Isn't it funny how we get in a routine with a certain style? For months I wore my hair in a side part with two bobby pins pulling part of it back all the time! Who knows, haha! Your Sarah Jessica Parker look is so pretty, but you look good with all of them, and the blonde is fun for spring! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never been very adventurous with my hair, mostly because my mom wouldn't let me! haha. She wanted my hair to be long, straight and blonde (which is natural for my hair) for my senior pictures in high school, and so that's what it was! In 6th grade I had the part of Anne of Green Gables in the children's theater in my town, and her hair is carrot red, so I temporarily dyed it for that! And when I was a sophomore I got a perm, which I loved because my hair is soo straight, but mom didn't like that! haha. After my senior pictures, mostly in rebellion, I slowly chopped inches off my hair, bringing it to just above my shoulders, but now I'm growing it back out to a happy medium length, and it's naturally getting a little darker, which I like! haha. How's that for a long comment! :p