Today is absolutely stunning in Cincinnati. It is 57 degrees, sunny, and there is a gentle breeze. It's essentially a perfect day.
My dad and I took Ellie out for an hour long walk, and as usual, my adorable goldendoodle attempted to (and sometimes succeeded in) eating as much garbage as she could. Why is Ellie so interested in eating cigarette butts ("Ellie! We don't smoke!"), newspaper, candy wrappers, and any other miscellaneous thing she comes across?
Meh. She has no class sometimes.

Ellie! When I see you walking her, she also seems very hyper too ! SO CUTE THOUGH !
ReplyDeleteSo jealous of the nice weather you have! I am currently in 38 degree weather still. Hopefully NO MORE SNOW for the year though!!
ReplyDeletecute blog!, following!
-ash
www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com
Ellie is so incredibly cute! :) My dog, Mollie, likes to taste everything too! She first sniffs to see how it smells and I guess if she likes the smell, she tastes it too! Guess it's a god thing! Lol
ReplyDelete