Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Storms and Scales

The sun is shining here in Cincinnati, and the temperature is perfect. It is essentially the kind of day that makes you want to pack a picnic basket and head to the park. What makes it even better is that we are expecting severe thunderstorms later on this afternoon, and I love a good thunderstorm. I will be at work this evening so I will have an awesome view (if it does storm) from my front desk.
via Google Image search
I love storm clouds.

I also have great news to report on my weight loss challenge- I am officially down 11 pounds!!!!!!!!

HOORAY!!!!

I was stuck at 8 or so for a while until I stepped up my exercise routine. Now I workout each morning and each night, and I've made it past the 10 pounds mark! I feel awesome. Only 9 more pounds to go until I get my handbag!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job Jenna! Also, I LOVE thunderstorms too! They're so fun to sit and watch.

    And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love thunderstorms- we used to watch them from the garage when I was little - so fun! My town was under a minor tornado watch last night and so the sky was going crazy, I thought it was really pretty!

    Congrats girl- that's so exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome Jenna!!! Good for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great job on all the weight loss! Love your determination!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.