Monday, March 28, 2011

Headaches are lame.

This morning I woke up early because we were having class picture day at the salon. It ended up feeling a bit like a senior picture session (and remember senior pictures? It is so fun to lie in the grass or lean into a tree as a creepy man tells you to "half smile"). Anyway. I woke up with an awful headache and despite the numerous Ibuprofen tablets I have taken and caffeine I've consumed, this headache is insisting on sticking around.

I have always been a chronic headache sufferer, and Ibuprofen is (usually) my best friend. I wish it was doing its job today.

Ugh.
via

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I know the feeling. I had a migrane on Friday that lasted through Saturday evening.

    Hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your head feels better <3
    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.