Monday, April 18, 2011

I want real food.

I have fond memories of eating Cream of Wheat in the morning before school as a child.

Now, it tastes gross. And bland.

I am getting REALLY annoyed with the wisdom teeth healing process. I am hungry. I want real food. This is a million times worse than dieting.

I am tired of my mouth being sore. It hurts to yawn or laugh or SMILE. Now, isn't that sad?

Also, I can't brush my teeth without causing excruciating pain (and I am addicted to brushing my teeth multiple times each day).

I hate you wisdom teeth!!!

And I hate that I keep blogging about this!

I was not as happy as that little girl this morning. 
My Cream of Wheat happened to be gross.

3 comments:

  1. I like cream of wheat!! Put a little splenda in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the recovery process isn't going so hot (been there, done that- I even got a dry socket to boot!)- I hope it gets better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna you're freaking me out!!!! I have to schedule to have mine out soon. I've been putting it off because I'm chicken. I hope that you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.