Monday, April 25, 2011

Scale Scare

This morning I stepped on the scale expecting the worst.

Since having my wisdom teeth out, I haven't done much exercising, and I've consumed A LOT of varieties of milkshakes.
The amazing McDonald's $1 Frappe deal did not help matters.

And the Easter weekend full of candy, ham, egg casseroles, mashed potatoes, green beans, chocolate, etc, etc, etc (This is actually a bit alarming recalling everything I ate over the holiday) could only make the situation more dire.

I am up 3.5 pounds.

Ugh.

I'll admit- I was thinking my weight gain would be more dramatic after 10 days off my diet/exercise routine, but gaining back 3.5 pounds is still pretty discouraging.

My mouth finally feels just about normal, though, so today I am getting right back into my old ways.

So, now I have 13.5 pounds until I've arrived at my next weight loss goal (Oh, that actually is quite depressing adding the extra 3.5 pounds, ouch).

On y va!

2 comments:

  1. It's always hard stepping on a scale when you know your routine has been messed with. Glad to hear you're mouth is doing better though! Those extra 3.5 pounds will be gone in no time!! Go Jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your mouth is doing better! YAY. And I hear you on the weight loss, I'm just starting to lose weight, but I swear I've lost the same couple pounds like three times because of all the spring activities that include eating. Yikes! haha. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.