Saturday, April 16, 2011

My new purse! Oh, and I did I mention I lost 20 pounds?

AHHHHHHHHHHH

When I stepped on the scale this morning- the number was exactly twenty pounds less than the one I had started with.

I got on the scale for a second time. And then third.

Could this be true?

Why, yes it was!!!!

I ran to tell my mom. She was SO excited for me, and promptly searched beneath her bed until she pulled out a box. She hadn't even opened the package my purse had come in so I got to open everything myself to reveal my new Kate Spade Margo handbag.
Voila! Sorry for my lack of makeup/any effort put into my appearance. It was like Christmas morning. 


It feels amazing to know that I worked so hard for this handbag, and that I could accomplish a goal that felt so far away (I honestly believed that I would never lose 20 pounds, and this handbag would simply sit under my mom's bed until my birthday or Christmas).

My next weight loss goal is 30 pounds.

Here we go!

Happy Saturday everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!! That's way exciting! What kind of stuff are you doing to lose weight? If you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jenna! That is a great accomplishment- you should be proud! Have fun sporting your new bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! congrats! I'm so happy for you! I bet you are beyond excited! You rock that purse with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!! YAY!!! That's really awesome and the bag is GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.