Since I had such great days yesterday and Friday, I wasn't expecting to feel this bad today.
Or be so swollen.
And now I still have to go see Julius Caesar for my Shakespeare class this afternoon. I have to sit through hours of Shakespeare in this much pain.
I am starting to suspect the ghost of William Shakespeare is out to get me.
I couldn't even muster up enough motivation to put on makeup today. Too much work.
![]() |
The Groupon yesterday was that you could pay $25 for $50 worth of merchandise. I (obviously) purchased that Groupon, and today I bought myself this absolutely amazing necklace:
I bought this necklace because it reminds me of the Harry Potter lightning bolt, and I think it will be très fantastique to be wearing Harry Potter-esque jewelry. Also, when doesn't one need a little reminder of her "strength and power" ??
![]() |
| Source |


1) When I first saw that necklace (before reading your comment) I totally knew you got it because it reminded you of Harry Potter.
ReplyDelete2) Shakespeare sucks. I'm sure Greg would have loved to join you at the play though! Should have invited him.
"I am starting to suspect the ghost of William Shakespeare is out to get me." - LOVE THAT. haha. Laugh out loud. But I'm sorry you're feeling that way- I hope the pain and swelling goes away soon. You'll just have to enjoy a haagen-dazs sorbet or two to get through it, right? ;) And that necklace is so cool! I love necklaces with meanings- I'm going to have to check Dogeared Jewelry out!
ReplyDeleteAh wisdom teeth swelling is no fun! And you crack me up for getting that necklace because of Harry Potter!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDelete