Thursday, April 14, 2011

My furry alarm clock

Recently (as in this past week), Ellie has gotten into the strangest state of mind.

I think she may believe she is my alarm clock.
Dreaming of being an alarm clock? Maybe so.

Every morning when my phone alarm sounds off, Ellie will either do one of two things. If she is sleeping on the floor, she will jump up on top of me until I wake up or if she is sleeping in the bed, she will tap me on my shoulder (and face) until I get out of bed.

It's really cute and also totally strange.

Anyway. Today I was at my wit's end in two of my classes. In the first class, a girl was chewing a piece of what I suspected was hard candy. I heard the crunch of each little bite, and it was making me cringe. My last class of the day featured a girl enjoying a bag of caramel popcorn. That chewing was so awful that I had to leave the room and seek refuge in the restroom, hoping that she would finish her popcorn in the meantime.

I hate loud chewers.

In other news, I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow so if my posts this weekend sound all trippy and like I'm on drugs?

It's because I am.

5 comments:

  1. Loud chewers drive me crazy as well! Good luck with the wisdom teeth! I had a horrible experience with mine--hopefully you'll at least be asleep for yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well with your wisdom tooth :)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i hate loud chewers too. there is this guy at work who chews soooo loudly sometimes. i feel like saying something - but instead i grit my teeth and curse him in my mind : ) haha

    tgif

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute about Ellie! And good luck with your wisdom teeth- I hope everything goes well for you! I didn't have a very good experience with mine, but my sister did just fine. My advice is to eat lots of mashed potatoes! Or at least foods of substance so the pain meds don't make you sick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amen to the loud chewers! i hate that. it literally drives me crazy.
    and i am totally obsessed with extreme couponing. it's crazy!

    just found your blog and love it.
    new follower.

    xo
    ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.