Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shakespeare Hel(p)

I am really struggling with Shakespeare.

With my reading intensive workload, I am used to being able to read really quickly through assigned novels, short stories, etc., etc. Honestly, I have no other choice than to read so quickly. I barely finish all of my reading assignments as it is.

Shakespeare is killing me in that I cannot read through a Shakespeare play at that same rate. I cannot even read through a Shakespeare play at a normal pace. It takes me FOREVER to read and comprehend a single page, and judging by my performance on last Tuesday's quiz, I'm apparently NOT comprehending the text.

Going into mental breakdown mode now.

UGH.

+= ENEMIES

2 comments:

  1. Shakespeare can be way stressful! I just finished a Shakespeare english class this past semester and it was rough. What plays are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been a fan of shakespeare either, I can't imagine having to take an entire class on it! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.