Monday, April 11, 2011

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

So technically, only Mondays get me down. I happen to like rainy days. I suppose only part of that song lyric applies to me.

I've been feeling really down these past two days, and I don't exactly know why. This time last year I was busy making all of the preparations for my study abroad in France, and I wonder if I am feeling melancholy because I'm not planning for any big adventures like that one. Or it could be how overwhelmed I feel with school. When I get home from work tonight, I will be up the entire night doing schoolwork (and I'm not even sure I'll finish it all).

I have a lot to be excited about right now. I am down 18 pounds (oh, yes!), and I think I'll have my beautiful handbag by the weekend. It's spring quarter, which means summer is around the corner. I really do not have any reason to be so glum yet I am. Very, very glum.

I think I'm going to online shop now.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. I'm sorry about the blah mood you're in...I hope you're able to shake it soon!! Good for you for thinking of all the reasons to be excited, keep it up!

    PS. I totally know what you mean about not planning any big adventures- We've been helping the new students get ready to go to London this semester and it just makes me want to travel all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Jenna. I can totally relate. That's how I was feeling last Monday! There's just something about Mondays! I'm late on commenting and it's Wednesday now so I hope that you are feeling much better.

    Congrats on 18 pounds! That's SO awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.