And tripped numerous times over shoes, my backpack, and other items thrown haphazardly on my floor.
This morning, I took a long look around. My room had truly turned into a complete mess. Clothes were on the ground, I had the contents of an old purse spread out on my vanity, books, old papers, and nail polish bottles covered my desk...etc, etc. It was a disaster.
But this evening? I would like to present to you- MY CLEAN ROOM!
That bed looks comfy!
ReplyDeleteGood job girl. I find I am happiest in a clean environment, and I wonder why we let things get so messy sometimes? I'm definitely guilty too! :)
So nice! I love de-cluttering. After my semester ends this week, I'm doing a HUGE spring cleaning of my house. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your blog is looking good girly! I love the new background
Your room is cute- the purple walls are so fun! Its so hard to keep mine clean, I completely understand. Some nights I'll just look around and groan because somehow I left my room looking good that morning but by bedtime, its a disaster! haha.
ReplyDeleteI like the new look of your blog with the tabs - very fun! PS. thanks for your nice comments! I can't believe how busy the spring is getting but I'm hoping I'll still have time to blog- and read blogs- like yours! I love hearing your take on things- I hope your new quarter is off to a good start! :)
Love it! I have a purple room too :) I love clean! haha, sorry I'm a little weird
ReplyDelete