Fortunately, I have amazing professors who were really understanding when I emailed them about my current condition. I absolutely hate missing class, but they all made me feel better about it.
Instead of continuing to depressingly blog about these dumb wisdom teeth, I am going to write about something else instead.
What I am currently loving:
1. These Vivienne Westwood heels from Akira. They are the perfect shoes to be wearing when the love of my life finally shows up and kisses me. Under an umbrella and in the rain. And my foot pops.
2. Pride and Prejudice. In my Jane Austen class, we are currently working on Miss Austen's most famous novel. This will be my third time reading it, and it is one of those books that just gets better each time (Another book like that? The Poisonwood Bible. Go read that. Now). It's one of the best love stories ever written. Sigh.
3. My mom. Okay, so I love my mom all of the time but especially when I am not feeling well! Moms are the best. They actually feel sorry for you when you're ill and want to do whatever they can to make you feel better.
5. Raspberry Soft Lips Chapstick. This is my new favorite chapstick. I am obsessed with the smell, and how soft it makes my lips feel (hence the name- Soft Lips??).
![]() |
| Source |
And now...
What I am currently hating:
1. Not being able to exercise. Whoa- did I just type that? I am not allowed to go back to my normal exercise routine for a little bit because of the wisdom teeth surgery, and I'm actually really missing my daily workouts. Who would have thought?
2. Missing class. I feel so guilty right now as I am sitting here at home, and I should be in my Jane Austen class. I realize I am sick (I just threw up half an hour ago. TMI? I apologize), but I still feel bad for not being in class right now.
3. Trashy high heels. Whenever I go out to the bars, I notice how many girls are wearing these awful high heels that actually look like they belong more in a strip club. They are normally featured in blinding white or hot pink and are WAY too tall. They look like they could be DEB merchandise. Need I say more?
4. Greasy hair. I cannot stand it when I can tell that someone has not washed his or her hair in days. If you can go a while without washing your hair and still have it looking clean, good for you, but if you look like you just dunked your head in a tub of grease- it's not working and please go wash your hair because it grosses me out.
5. William Shakespeare. Self-explanatory.
Whoa- long post. I apologize.


Yikes. I am sorry your wisdom teeth recovery is not going so well. I hope it changes quickly for you!!
ReplyDeleteI love the foot pop dream- so cute! I am picturing the scene in my head, very fun! :)
Can I confess I own and have tried to read Pride and Prejudice twice, and each time never gotten into it enough to finish it? Eek. Please say you'll still be my friend! ;) hehe. I will have to try again!
Hope you're able to relax in the rainy weather and recover with the help of your Mom (they really are the best!)!! :)
Ohmigosh YES to the foot pop! Ever since I saw "The Princess Diaries" I am convinced that my foot must pop when I kiss the true love of my life. :P
ReplyDeleteSo true about moms! I know I always appreciate mine even more when I'm sick! Never too old for mommy to take care of me!
ReplyDeleteYou always have a new fave lip gloss!
ReplyDelete