As mentioned in a previous post, I LOVE STORMS, and I am happy to report as I type this post, there is definitely a big storm brewing outside! The winds are so strong that they are blowing through the open windows and slamming doors shut. The skies are turning gray.
I am so excited.
I wish I didn't have a million and ten things to do for school. How am I supposed to focus with this fun storm approaching??
Anyway. Today I am feeling so stressed over school, and it is only the second week of the quarter. I only have five courses this term, but with all of them being English, it adds up to a ton of work. I don't know what I was thinking when scheduling my classes! Each English course assigns 100+ pages of reading (not even counting the writing) between classes, and since I am taking five classes, that equals over 500 pages!!!!
That is like reading a Harry Potter book. But not as awesome and entertaining.
Mehhhhhhhhh
Jenna, are you an aspiring storm chaser?! Lol!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're feeling overwhelmed! Hopefully it will get better for you.
I love a good storm too- I hope you get to enjoy yours without being too stressed about school - you can do it girl!!! :)
ReplyDelete