Only four more until I get my purse! I can hardly believe it.
I have been noticing definite weight loss through my thighs, legs, arms, basically EVERYWHERE except not so much my stomach. Does anyone have tips for toning abs? Not that I am attempting to look like a body builder or anything, but I would love a flatter stomach. I have been doing thirty sit-ups each night (which I detest), and I try to do that arm sway/power-walker movement thing when I'm on the treadmill.
I am currently resorting to Google searches.
So reliable.
![]() |
| Source |

Try doing planks on your elbows and toes (google it). They are hard but you dont have to do anything but hold it as long as you can!
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew! I've been trying to get that flat stomach for forever! Planks are brutal...there are a lot of variations to them too. I would keep looking on google and maybe putting together your own routine. Just make sure that when you do abs you are using the correct form
ReplyDeleteSit ups don't always work because most people end up using their neck muscles and not their abs. Try doing leg throw downs, planks, and wide leg sit ups (they are BRUTAL. I wanted to die when I had to do these but they work). Google should have a pretty decent explanation of all of these exercises!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Go Jenna! The best thing for the stomach is cardio and core exercises combined. I like to work in my lower back and obliques along with my primary abs, since they all make up the core. I think leg throw downs are some of my favorite! You can do variations to bring in your oblique muscles as well. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteholller! way to go pretty girl!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your progress! I want those abs too, help!!
ReplyDeleteI WANT THAT STOMACH!!!!!! Congratulations Jenna!! You are doing amazing!!! I noticed a real spring in your step today when I passed you and Ellie on a walk. It is so true that you feel so much better and more energized the more you exercise---getting started is just the hard part :)
ReplyDeletekeep up the amazing work!! Let me know if you ever want company on your walks!!!
Congratulations! Just imagine the purse (: l0l
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! Congrats Jenna!! I'm proud of you-I know that takes commitment! I want a flatter stomach too, and there are a lot of different crunches I am doing from yoga. Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment on my blog! I think it's awesome that you have good friends at work and look forward to it! I want to have the same situation, and I think I will. :) xx
Woo hooo! That's super awesome Jenna! I've had the toughest time losing 5 pounds lately! You're encouraging me that I CAN do it! :)
ReplyDeletehow wonderful!! yes, that stomach looks great.
ReplyDelete