1. Pumpkin spice lattes: Words cannot express my love of this Starbuck's drink. I got a bit carried away for a while, but I think I've gotten to a healthy point where I only indulge in one PSL (I got this acronym from Claire) once a week.
![]() |
| via |
2. Roommates: I moved into my campus house on September 1st, and I think I've laughed more in the month of September than I did over my entire summer. School nights are typically spent with at least three of us (there are six girls in my house) sitting at the dining room table attempting to do homework until 2AM while we laugh at things that aren't that funny.
3. Hogwarts Floor: Speaking of roommates, the two other girls who live on my floor share the same love and passion for Harry Potter that I possess. We decided to make our floor the "Hogwarts Floor" and have assigned houses to each other. We even went and bought our house banners off Amazon, and they will soon be hanging on our bedroom doors. I'm a Hufflepuff. Obviously.
![]() |
| via |
4. Sister Wives: I absolutely love this TLC reality show. While I don't necessarily agree with polygamy, I really find it fascinating getting a look into this family's life.
![]() |
| via |
5. Whirlybird Granola: This granola is incredible. It comes in three flavors (my favorite being chocolate- no surprise there), and each is delicious. I love that it tastes like an indulgent dessert, is healthy for you, and actually fills you up. You can visit the website here.
| via |
6. Statement necklaces: I like to wear a lot of simple dresses and tunics, and I find that the easiest way to dress them up is with a good statement necklace. I find almost all of mine at Francesca's Collections.
![]() |
| I get a lot of compliments on this one in particular. |
7. Dinners at home: Living on campus has made me appreciate spending time with my family so much more. I love going home every Sunday for dinner and getting to catch up on everybody's weeks. Of course, I also love getting to see Ellie then too.
![]() |
| We look just like this. |
September was a nice month, but I am ready for October and all of its fall glory.





I cannot believe it's already October! Where did September go?? I love the Hogwarts floor idea- I can't wait to see the banners!! And I agree- I find sister wives interesting too. That's such a neat Sunday dinner tradition you have with your family! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the lattes too! So happy it's fall!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the idea of the Hogwarts floor! I love Harry Potter series more than any other book, and I would love to share this passion with my friends...unfortunately I´m the only one obsessed :( I can´t wait to see what you´ll do with your floor :) And I looove that statement necklace, it´s just perfect!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday, Jenna!
xx Ivana
Style in the City
Love the Hogwarts floor-- so cute!
ReplyDelete