Monday, October 17, 2011

Gee thanks Mum

Yesterday evening, my mom popped by my campus house after dinner.

When she saw the mums she had bought for our front porch were now all brown and mostly dead, she sighed, "You are going to be a terrible mother if you can't even take care of your plants!"
Not my mums.
Lesson of the day: Negligent plant ownership translates to horrendous future parenting.

Logical.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely. I'm going to be a terrible parent too.
    I have to stick with plants that don't mind if you forget they exist for a week or two.. so you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me when the kiddies need water they WILL let you know! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, in your defense, I CANNOT keep a freaking mum alive! I have no idea what the deal is but mine literally get sad the second I pay for them. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAH. This made me LOL- I definitely killed a plant already this fall by forgetting to water it, and my roomies haven't let me hear the end of it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what am I supposed to think now? All my plants tent to die quickly...now I´m scared! :)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.