I felt so cozy and warm in their down comforter with Ellie sleeping down at my feet looking cute and fluffy.
The autumn trees outside the window looked especially beautiful in the morning light (yes, we will count 10AM as morning light), and the ceiling fan was blowing a nice breeze across my face.
It was heavenly.
The only thing that was missing was Michael Bublé appearing with a plate of chocolate chip muffins and a cup of hot tea.
![]() |
| Good morning! |
Mom and Dad, please go out of town more frequently. I could get used to this.

ahhh, sounds like the perfect morning to me!
ReplyDeletep.s. looking forward to following along!
Sounds DELIGHTFUL!
ReplyDelete-Val
Awwwww, LOVE the idea of Michael Bublé with chocolate chip muffins! Yum! :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Style in the City
<3
ReplyDeletethis all sounds lovely.
especially michael buble.
and the down comforter.
oh love Michael Buble!!
ReplyDeleteI know I literally just found your blog tonight, but I had to include you because you seem so fabulous!!! I gave you an award on my blog~check it out! Hope to chat soon!
ReplyDelete