Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A lovely start to the week

My week has been off to quite a lovely start.

At the grocery store yesterday, Goldfish were three for four dollars! I came home with regular, pretzel, and saltine Goldfish.
Delicious and inexpensive!
My bedroom smells like pumpkin spice due to my Yankee Candle Plug-In.
via
I am proud of the story I submitted for creative writing class and am excited to have it workshopped this Thursday.
via
I just got my hilites done. No more roots for me!

My Hufflepuff banner came in the mail and is now hanging outside my bedroom (now known as the Hufflepuff Common Room).

I had a package from ModCloth waiting on my bed when I got home from class today. I found a pretty gray dress in Mod's "Last Hurrah" sale, and I am happy (and relieved) to report that it fits perfectly.

I have a coffee date tomorrow with someone I find very charming and funny ;)
Who could it be?

Here is hoping that the rest of my week is as splendid as these first few days!

4 comments:

  1. Saltine goldfish?? I had no idea those existed! LOVE all goldfish though!
    And I hope that coffee date goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day you've had! I CANNOT WAIT to hear about the coffee date!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your week being off to a good start! Mine feels long already and it's only Tuesday. But once I make it through a test tomorrow afternoon I think i'll be okay! haha. I love goldfish- I wish I was close to your grocery store! And yay for hilights! I'm getting my hair cut this weekend and I just cannot wait! It's too long. I was going to color it too, but I am a little nervous because I've never colored my hair before and when I was telling this to a friend she was like Leah! You can't color your hair, people pay money for your hair color! Which made me laugh, but also think and so I'm gonna wait for now- hopefully the length will be enough of a change! Anyway, if that didn't bore you, hope the rest of your week continues like it started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some amazing things are happening to you right now, and I´m so happy for you :) Hope that your date went well ;) And that Hufflepuff banner is so fun and cute!

    Happz Thursday Jenna!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    Be sure to enter my giveaway to win an amazing scrapbook software :) http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.