Friday, October 28, 2011

This is not your bed so why are you wearing pajamas?

This morning I was walking to an advising appointment when I spotted a fashion faux pas that always makes me cringe.

A guy wearing his red flannel pajama pants.
This man has the time to search for the perfect pop but not change into pants. 
He was also on the phone, and I obviously eavesdropped on his conversation. I surmised he was talking to his girlfriend.

"Yeah. I'll try to call you later today okay? But oh my GOD, I just don't know when I'll even find the time."

That's right girlfriend, he didn't even have time to change out of his pajamas so there is no way he can fit in another phone call today!

Seriously. Put on a pair of pants.

4 comments:

  1. hahah this is so funny! I hate when I see people in class wearing legit pj pants... I mean, at least put on some running clothes if you want to be that comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Army wives are the WORST! I shit you not, I saw multiple wives wear pjs to their husband's Deployment ceremony. Seriously?? This is the last time you see your husband for a year and this is how you want to be remembered?!?!? It's honestly like every day is pj day around here. It's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha once again, you crack me up!! LOVE it. Next time tell him, dude--FIND the time. PUH-lease!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guilty! But that was when I was 15 (young and fooolish)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.