Sunday, October 16, 2011

On the hunt for the perfect pea coat...

Since I have lost over 35 pounds now, all of my favorite pea coats are waaay too big.

Even my beautiful red one with the pearl buttons.
Photo courtesy of Meg Vogel Photography
Depressing.

On the bright side, now I have a reason to buy a few new pea coats! They are my favorite fall/winter item, and I like to wear ones in bright colors and vintage styles.

Has anyone found any good pea coats lately? I need help!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on losing the weight! It's also a good way to do a bit of spring closet cleaning ;-) Shopping spree time?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is such a great accomplishment.You deserve a reward, go shopping Jenna; great job!

    Love the new picture, it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I just posted about pea coats! I love J. Crew's! They're a little pricey but totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job on the weight loss - that's fantastic! and yay for shopping... especially for pea coats! i had been wanting a pea coat FOREVER & i finally got one last winter - it's navy & i adore it. good luck on your hunt for new ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new pea coat sounds like a great idea to celebrate your weight loss- I can't wait to see what you come up with! Mine is boring grey..so I'm no help! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your goldendoodle. I have a standard poodle and I couldn't love her enough!
    p.s on the pea coat... tailors can do wondrous things!!!!

    <3Bridget
    http://bridgetsbrightideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.