I am spending my Sunday writing a paper and studying for my stats exam (blah and blahhhhhhhhh).
To make my day a little less terrible, I also have one of my favorite movies ever playing- While You Were Sleeping.
Is anyone else a huge fan of this 90s film?
I can remember watching it for the first time with my mom on a quiet New Years Eve in when I was probably six or seven. I loved it then, and I love it even more now.
The setting of Chicago at Christmastime is amazing. The plot is completely outrageous yet strangely believable. There are so many funny lines (see title of this post), and the soundtrack pulls at my heartstrings every time.
And to top it all off, I think this movie may have one of THE most romantic endings ever.
Oh my gosh.
Sigh.
Thanks for stopping by! I wish I had that outfit in my closet too! I'm attempting to be more adventurous with my wardrobe. Upstate NY isn't a fashion capital by any means and trying to be budget conscious is prooving to be quite the (fun) challenge.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen all of Sleepless in Seattle. I'm pretty sure I've seen the beginning and that's it. I'm an embarrassment to society...
Oh my, I can´t believe I´ve never seen this movie! What a shame!! I have to download it asap :) This post has definitely made me want to watch it immediately :) Thanks for the inspiration Jenna!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
xx Ivana
Style in the City
Ahhh one of my favorites!! Such a good one!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen this movie! It's now on my list. :)
ReplyDelete