Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A new artist obsession: Walk the Moon

Remember the charming guy I went out to coffee with last week?

Well, the charming guy recommended a group called "Walk the Moon" to me during that coffee date, and now I am hooked!
Catchy, isn't it?

A friend recently passed me in her car as I was walking to class and she asked, "Why do you smile and bump your head up and down while you walk?"

This group (okay, and the Hairspray soundtrack) is why!

4 comments:

  1. Props to the Coffee Date Boy for his excellent taste in music, I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE ELABORATE MORE ON THE BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs to the coffee date boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song Jenna! And there's something about the video that just makes me feel happy! Loved the dance number too!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.