Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Exactly what I needed

Sunday evening, my poor mother happened to call me during a very stressed out homework/study session.

Needless to say, I was very rude and short with her as she asked about my day, how midterms were, etc.

"I HAVE SOO MUCH TO DO! I AM GOING TO FAIL OUT OF SCHOOL. I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER!" I dramatically proclaimed.

Later that night, I texted her an apology.

I was still feeling stressy and overwhelmed at work last night when my mom randomly stopped by with a bag of containing soup, a sandwich, chips, and bread from Panera Bread.
Yum.
I love my mom! <3

8 comments:

  1. that is so sweet of your mom! when you're stressed, those little things really make a huge difference. good luck with everything :) you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so so sweet! Your mom really is amazing :) I know how it feels when you´re freaking out, thinking that everything goes wrong...but don´t worry, brilliant as you are, you definitely won´t drop out of school! :) Good luck my dear!

    Happy Tuesday!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Panera! It really is exactly what you need when you're stressed. It's comfy food! Way to go mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love Mommies?! They are seriously the best! I hope I can do sweet little things like this for my babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least you didn't call her names or anything! That's a good start :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS is why I need to live near my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! Moms are the best! I so wish mine lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet of your mom! They always know exactly what we need huh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.