So I have never done an OOTD post before.
But I've totally always wanted to.
A few weeks ago, one of my favorite bloggers, Ivana at Style in the City, posted an ensemble featuring a beautiful lace dress from ASOS.
I had never shopped on ASOS before, and when I clicked on the link to their website... Well. I fell in love. Head over heels.
I've placed two orders with them so far, and I cannot stop raving over the fact that they have FREE (!!!) international shipping and no tax.
Seriously. Amazing.
Anyway. Here is that lace dress from Ivana's blog that I just had to have! I LOVE IT.
Dress: ASOS
Handbag: Kate Spade
Leggings: Target
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Flats: Tory Burch
Adorable dress! And girl, your dieting and exercise is paying off... you look fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteoooo thanks for sharing! You look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know Asos had free shipping! I'm gonna check out their site right now! I LOVE the dress on you, you look lovely!
ReplyDeleteI love the dress! You look adorable!
ReplyDeletei love, love, love the outfit! i want that dress ... i just might have to look into ordering it too, hehe :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I'm going to go stalk their website NOW!!
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable!! i love your OOTD and that weight loss is looking excellent on you! i love the new profile pic too jenna keep up the great work! and more OOTDs please
ReplyDeleteJust started following your blog, and I love it! Such a cute OOTD, and I think I have those same leggings!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, check out my blog, I gave you an award! :)
that dress is just adorable - i need a lace dress! and i love ootd posts - keep em coming! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say, you look just great, love it all!
ReplyDeleteLove the bag.I have never shopped Asos too but love the site.
ReplyDeletexx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.blogspot.com
GO GIRL! Love your first OOTD!!!! And I AM IN LOVE with that dress- I'm fully jumped on the lace train and cannot get enough! So adorable!
ReplyDeletesoo cute, love it!!
ReplyDeleteYou look very cute Jenna! Love this look :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute dress! Ever since the royal wedding I have been obsessed with lace.. I love the sleeves! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your dress!!
ReplyDelete