Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Please let me graduate!

So my Tuesday has been off to a stressy start.

Since I am allowed to schedule my winter quarter classes tomorrow morning, I spent yesterday afternoon looking up class times.

Next quarter is my last quarter of undergrad (!!!!), and I felt my stomach drop when I realized that the final class I need for my business minor is not offered.

I quickly emailed the new business minors advisor about my dilemma, believing she would find me a substitute course and it would all be fixed.
Possibly will not be me.
Because in the A&S college, it works like that.

My little English major heart was then broken when she sent me back a simple reply saying that there were no alternatives to the class.

Just like that. A single sentence response to my crisis. Oozing with apathy.

I am working on talking to other faculty members in the business college in order to straighten out my problem since I do not plan on staying an entire additional quarter for one class that doesn't even pertain to my major.

Stress, stress, stress...!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! Boo to the unhelpful advisor..I hope you are able to get something figured out! Which reminds me, I register at the end of the month, I should probably figure out what I need to take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I abhorred my adviser. She was the worst and so impersonal. I hope your stress goes away quickly! And I love Sisterhood and that scene haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is awful! How impersonal the people can be, when they´re supposed to be helpful and assist you? I cross my fingers for you, dear, so you can work it out!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.