Since my parents will be spending the weekend in Columbus with my little brother's golf team, I get the pleasure of going home tonight and enjoying some quality time with Ellie.
 |
| Ellie the pirate! |
I plan on...
Grocery shopping at my favorite Kroger's where it is hardly ever crowded, and I know exactly where everything is at
Working out on my much missed and beloved family treadmill while watching TLC wedding shows
Taking a long bath with fall scented candles lit and one of my favorite Sophie Kinsella novels.
Having a glass of white wine
Working on a paper that is due on Monday (Um, maybe)
Watching SATC episodes with Elle Belle
Going to bed early and sleeping in late
 |
| I miss my full size bed! |
Happy Friday everyone!
Umm, I would die for one of those tubs! It looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to spend time at home!
ReplyDeleteSometimes simple nights are the best! And PS Ellie makes an adorable pirate :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that sounds like the perfect weekend to me! Actually, my Saturday was pretty similar! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! You remind me of myself...love SATC!! Great blog. New follower!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you have a very beautiful blog.
ReplyDeleteroadoffashion.blogspot.com