Monday, October 3, 2011

The wonders of sleep

This quarter, my earliest class is at 12:30PM.

I've always taken early morning classes, and this is my first quarter without a single one.

And it's been amazing.

Morning classes are nice in that you get your courses done with early in the day, but I am really appreciating all of this extra sleep I've been receiving.
via
My mood is happier. I feel less stressed. I can better concentrate on homework.

I am like a whole new woman.

Watch out Cincinnati.

Sleep is awesome.

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i am so jealous. i miss the undergrad days... i would always schedule my classes as late as possible so i could sleep in. how i miss it! now i have to be somewhere at 8:30 every day. yuck! enjoy it while you still can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh sleeping in sounds lovely. You certainly deserve to catch up on it after all those early days at your summer job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you feel refreshed! On Monday and Friday I don't have class til noon and it's really weird! I've also always typically had early classes and so I don't know what to do with myself! haha. I found I'm not productive if I try and get up to do homework then, so usually I'll use the time to go on a run, but lately I've been sleeping in as well, and it's quite nice! Hopefully I won't get too used to it! ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how I miss easy free mornings! Now that I´m working, I have to get up at 6am EVERY day, and be in the office at 7. So I can only be jealous of your schedule :) Enjoy it as much as you can!
    Happy Tuesday!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely schedule! normally i'm a morning person, but during college (when i would stay up waaaayyy late), it was always nice to have the mornings to sleep in : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. aren't you a lucky lady earliest class is 12:30pm! wish I could have experienced that in college at one point but it didn't happen. sleep is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.