![]() |
| Not me. |
Awkward.
I had stopped using all of my acne products in hopes of moisturizing my skin (it was really dehydrated from all of the salicylic acid) and consequently suffering from fewer breakouts.
My skin is now soft and silky, but my breakouts are out of control.
I have begun a new skin routine that combines both gentle products and a few harsher, acne-fighting ones.
Let's hope it works.
In the meantime, I desperately need suggestions for a good foundation. I would like one that covers acne well.
What kind of foundation do you use?

I use Clinique Even Better liquid foundation. I love it! Not too heavy but still covers well. I had a pretty uneven complexion from past breakouts and this really helps to fix it/cover it up! Good luck, finding a perfect for you makeup is hard work!
ReplyDeleteI use Make-up forever, it's the first foundation I've used that covers red spots perfectly! It's pricy, but I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI use Make-up forever, it's the first foundation I've used that covers red spots perfectly! It's pricy, but I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI am completely committed to Bare Minerals foundation, bronzer, concealer, blush, eye shadows, etc. It never feels like I am wearing makeup at all but it covers really well! If you go to a Bare Minerals store they will be able to help you find the makeup you need to really cover up your acne. Also, maybe try using Cetaphil face wash and face lotion & go to a dermatologist to get antibiotics for your skin. I have seen DRASTIC changes in my skin since doing so. I know how it feels to have a horrible complexion. My skin isn't 100% yet but it is sooo much better than it was before I started the antibiotics and Cetaphil.
ReplyDeleteI don't use make up on a regular basis, but I do see a dermatologist. I've been using prescription 'Benzaclin' since I was 14 or so, and it keeps my acne completely under control. It might be worth it to go beyond salicyc acid and try something prescribed.
ReplyDeleteThey also say that with skin, it always gets worse before it gets better. Which sucks.