Monday, September 19, 2011

Nightmare Before...Everything.

Lately, I've been having bad dreams.
via

They leave me feeling tired and a little disturbed each morning, which is exactly the opposite of how I want to wake up.

I do not eat anything close to bedtime. I listen to a relaxing playlist (appropriately titled "sleep") on my iPod. My room is a nice, cool temperature. My bed feels comfortable and cozy. And most importantly, I fall asleep thinking about pleasant things (like shopping, pumpkin spice lattes, what I will eat for breakfast the next morning, etc).

Yet still...BAD DREAMS.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? I am so ready to return to sweet dreams.

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous you dream at all- I can go a long, long time without dreaming about anything. I had bad dreams when I was little though! The only thing I can think of is to make sure you don't nap during the day so that you're extra tired at night, maybe that way you will sleep too deeply for bad dreams? I made that up. So I hope it gets better love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! so sorry to hear you are having bad dreams jenna, they are never fun and never fun when you wake up and are able to remember them. i hope you can return to sweet dreams soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe there's you're subconsciously going through a rough patch right now. Sometimes it's things that we aren't aware of...Anyways, the bad dreams will eventually stop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also been having bad, stressful dreams this fall- I was terrified I'd miss my alarm for class and waking up throughout the night! Luckily they've slowly been going away and I'm getting a better night sleep, I hope the same happens to you!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.