Monday, September 26, 2011

Mes lunettes de soleil

So remember a few weeks ago when I was in utter agony trying to resist the Kate Spade online sale?

Well, I held out until the end of the sale. Hurrah for me!

Then, less than 48 hours later, I broke down and bought a pair of full priced Kate Spade sunglasses.

Oh well.

Here are my new sunglasses!



I really love the smaller frame size and fun colors.

What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Really cute! Oh online shopping... I'm currently stalking a pair of boots and trying to convince myself to wait until it's not 85 degrees outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! I am obsessed with Kate Spade. One day I will own everything in the store! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh those are adorable! i couldn't hold out for the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! There's nothing like a little treat to cheer up a soul :-) I hope they weren't too expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jenna, i love them! they are so cute. i absolutely adore colorful sunglasses. i think they're worth the full price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so lovely and cute! Plus you look amazing with them! And don´t even get me started on online shopping, I´m a total sucker, and absolutely unable to resist. Now, if you´ll excuse me, I´ve an urgent order to place at Dorothy Perkins :)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! What a fun find! I noticed at the football game yesterday that my shades have a crack in the frame..guess I'm in the market for new ones too! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.