![]() |
| via |
Sorry Katy Perry.
But we had an incredibly relaxing night that felt long overdue for all of us.
We began our night by walking up to campus and picking up food from all of our favorite restaurants. Two of my roommates got Panera and the remainder of us were dying for Indian food. If you were curious, I got chicken korma with a spicy level of 4 out of 6, and my mouth almost died. We brought our takeout home and all ate together around the dining room table.
Afterwards, the six of us piled into my one roommate's Lumina (I sat on the little sliver of a seat in the front center) and took a Target trip. I only bought Ibuprofen and eyeliner, which is borderline sad, but my checking account probably appreciated that.
On the way home, we stopped by Starbuck's and all got our autumn drinks. I tried a salted caramel mocha latte for the first time, and it was love (although my heart still belongs to pumpkin spice lattes).
We ended our night with a lot of lifechatting and catching up on the latest Office episode.
It was the perfect way to end our first week back to classes!

This sounds perfect! Can I come next time? Haha! I seriously want my fall drink from Starbucks now. And I'm very proud of your Target purchases, or lack thereof, because you did better than I can ever do against Target. I want everything!
ReplyDeleteAh you and your friends sound like me and my friends. haha We love relaxing nights like that!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect program to me! It´s been so so long that I did something similar (must be the "working adult" thing :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday Jenna!
xx Ivana
Style in the City
That sounds like my kind of friday night- so glad you had fun! :)
ReplyDelete