I think it definitely qualifies as a fault of mine.
For example, when my alarm clock goes off at 5:30AM on my factory days, I literally get tears in my eyes. Bloggers, I almost CRY over having to get up early.
I think, "Oh my God. I don't know if I can do this. I am just soooo tired."
It's very dramatic and irrational to say the least.
Speaking of waking up in the morning, when I oversleep and have to reorganize my morning agenda, I feel pretty close to crying as well. It's as though my entire day has been ruined over the mistake of waking up late.
![]() |
| via |
And no more tear-filled eyes.
Does anyone else occasionally get irrational?

oh my goodness... you have no idea. i have cried more than i like to admit about things like waking up early, not feeling cute enough for work, etc. completely ridiculous things! you're not alone, trust me.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, yes! I've literally cried after smudging a freshly-painted nail. Completely ridiculous, but when you're in the moment it seems so rational! haha
ReplyDeleteHonestly, though, I have to give you props for waking at 5:30 a.m., that's no small feat!
I completely know what you are talking about! Keep Calm & Carry On... Just stay positive, it can always be worse.
ReplyDeleteI so could have written this post- I dont know what the deal is but it's worse than ever this fall! Boo.
ReplyDelete