AH! SO COOL! my goal is 135 and i would kill to be where you are right now! riiiiight on, sista :)
That is SO exciting!! Congrats!
Gorgeous ring and CONGRATULATIONS! I know you've worked so hard for this- so exciting!!!! xoxo
Wow, I´m sooo proud of you Jenna! And I so admire you! And yay for that super extra beautiful ring, it´s the most precious thing I´ve seen in a while!Happy Friday!xx IvanaStyle in the City
Congratulations!!! That's such an accomplishment! In the words of Bridget, "V. good." :)
Way to go Jenna! That is awesome!! I wanna see the ring on your finger--so pretty! :)
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
AH! SO COOL! my goal is 135 and i would kill to be where you are right now! riiiiight on, sista :)
ReplyDeleteThat is SO exciting!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ring and CONGRATULATIONS! I know you've worked so hard for this- so exciting!!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow, I´m sooo proud of you Jenna! And I so admire you! And yay for that super extra beautiful ring, it´s the most precious thing I´ve seen in a while!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
xx Ivana
Style in the City
Congratulations!!! That's such an accomplishment! In the words of Bridget, "V. good." :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jenna! That is awesome!! I wanna see the ring on your finger--so pretty! :)
ReplyDelete