We were hanging out in the living room, which is at the very front of our house.
Suddenly, my one roommate screamed, "THERE'S A FACE IN THE WINDOW!"
![]() |
| via |
And then we were ALL screaming and running towards the back of the house.
Another one of my roommates shouted, "SHOULD WE CALL 911?"
Someone else yelled, "I KNEW THIS WAS A DANGEROUS NEIGHBORHOOD TO LIVE IN!"
We all began running up the steps while still maintaining our high-pitched screams.
Our unfortunate friend, Mike, was making his way downstairs at that exact moment and was nearly trampled.
MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!
Anyway, it turned out that the "face in the window" was just one of my roommate's boyfriends.
Very dramatic. I know.
On a side note, we are getting our security system activated this week.

Despite the scare, it sounds like you're having a great time with the roomies!
ReplyDeletethat definitely would freak me out too!!!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend : )
one of my biggest fears is looking up & seeing a face peering in through the window at me - i would have freaked!
ReplyDeleteThat's soo terrifying! I can't imagine! I'm glad it was just a friend. haha. This summer my sister woke up at like 1 am to use the bathroom and on her way back to bed saw a hand on our front door which freaked her out, rightly so! Turns out it was the newspaper delivery person putting the paper between our screen door and front door cause it was raining, but what an experience!
ReplyDelete