Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm back on the grid!

So I have been a lame blogger these past several days.

My weekend has been insanely busy with moving to my new campus house. It has taken me four days and MANY trips back and forth between home,  but I think it's just about complete!
What? I didn't mention I moved into a charming English cottage? ...meh, I wish!
I can't wait for show you all pictures of my new home, especially my bedroom, which I believe turned out particularly adorable.

Our house won't have wireless until at least Friday so I'll be pretty spotty on here the rest of the week, but I can't wait to catch up on all of my blog reading and be filled in on all of your happenings!

Oh, and I had no idea how much moving sucks.

Or how many bruises I'd acquire in the process. I look like a victim of domestic violence. Awkward. Especially since I'm single.

7 comments:

  1. Moving does suck! Cannot WAIT to see new pictures and see how everything turned out- I know it will look fab! Glad you're (semi) back on the grid now that I am too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your comment & follow! i love connecting with fellow writers, because sometimes it feels like we are so few & far-between! it has taken me a really long time to figure out that i should be a writer, but that is what i'm really leaning toward. i take the GRE september 17, & from there, it will be applying & seeing what happens. but i really think i'd like to write novels & children's books & teach english at the college level on the side. so that's the plan as of now.

    i read your 'about me,' & it seems we have quite a bit in common - namely, a love of michael buble, emily giffin, harry potter, & rainy days!

    thank you so much again for the comment! & i'm happy to virtually meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh so envious! Believe it or not, I actually want to move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see pictures of your new place – I'm sure it looks incredibly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant wait to see your place especially your room. i know you will have decorated it super cute! catch up with you on friday until then i agree moving sucks and sorry for the bruises

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your place. I HATE moving. I moved every year of college, although it is fun to unpack and redecorate. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoo! I can't wait to see your new place after the sneak peaks this summer! And I agree- moving is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.