During these several days of her visit, I feel so bloated (which is a nice way of saying fat), irritable, overly emotional, and tired.
I also crave anything sweet.
![]() |
| Yum!! I want these! |
And also terrified to step on the scale at any time during my period.

My officemate and I were teaching our Korean friend uncommon American words she didn't know. "Bloated" was one of them. And "antsy" and "That's how I roll." Hahahaha. 'Hope you feel better :)
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteHi there.)
Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))
I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
♥
Those chocolates. I die. And I need some.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better! Good luck with your weigh-in next week! Oh & btw those chocolates are killing me right now :)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better! I am also wayyy stereotypical when it comes to period week. Oh how delicious those chocolates look...
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well!
It's good to skip something once in a while. Plus what girl doesn't want/need chocolate? So I say go for the chocolate and screw the weigh-in until next week. or the week after that. I'm a horrible influence but if I want it, I eat it. And maybe I regret it later but it's going to taste so good I don't even care HAHA
ReplyDelete