Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One of my favorite movie moments.

My favorite movie ever is "Love Actually," and this scene in particular always makes me laugh out loud.


This is incredibly funny and adorable to me.

Oh, Hugh.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that movie, but that scene's pretty funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that movie. one of my favorites : ) and that scene is hilarous!!!

    ps i unveiled my new cookbook on my blog today and it's FREE to download. if you enjoy it, please think about sharing it with your followers and readers - i would sooooo appreciate it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love this movie, and this scene as well! I must have seen it at least 20 times and I still laugh like crazy :)

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  4. my husband and i adore that movie, always a favorite one of ours to watch and that dance scene is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. love THAT scene and that entire movie is so great!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.