Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I love it! I hate it!

This morning, I awoke to an email both anticipated and dreaded in my life.

It was from my most-loved and cherished friend, Kate Spade, and she was informing me about her sample sale.

You know, just 75% off.

No big.
via
I hurriedly clicked over to the website. I am a shopper who fears that some other woman (or man) will snatch up my most coveted item(s) if I'm not quick enough.

Ms. Spade did not disappoint in her selection.

Of course, now that I have finally narrowed my choice down to one handbag (my shopping bag total was over $500; clearly, I was overexcited), I will likely spend the next twenty-four hours debating if I really need that purse.

Because let's be honest here bloggers. I really don't have $200 sitting around, watching TLC and sighing, "I'm so bored! Spend me already!"

Yet that handbag is beautiful.

And I think handbags are a lovely investment if you choose a classic style that will last for many years to come.

And Kate Spade is nothing but classic.

I'll keep you posted on who wins this battle: my shopaholicism (which sometimes rivals that of Becky Bloomwood's) or my very weak practical side...

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I have the same dilemma, Jenna! Which handbag are you trying to decide on? I've had the Five Points Camille in aqua sitting in my cart all morning and I just can't decide...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man what a sale!! seriously ms spade is so tempting at times!! you will have to share what you end up purchasing if you do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennaaaaaa-

    a. you need to make it so i can e mail you back when u comment

    b. your applying to schools in scotland??!! where??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I am having this same issue. Darn Kate and her tempting sample sales! And I just told my Mom this weekend that I think my shopping addiction is worse than Rebecca Bloomwood's. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. i feel your "pain". i recently spent a crazy amount of money on a rehearsal dinner dress that i wasn't planning on spending. (i.e. wasn't budgeted in). but i LOVED it, and NEEDED it, and feel fabulous in it, so....no regrets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, sample sales- I have to agree with your love/hate relationships with them! I feel like they are such a great deal.....but then again I always second guess if I really NEED them!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.