Sunday, August 7, 2011

The stress is almost over...

In just two more days, I will finally be relieved of the dark cloud looming over me...also known as the GRE.

I feel much more confident about the test since I took another practice test on Friday and did pretty well, but I will continue to stress about this exam until it is over!

Because I am a stressy person, and that's just what I do.

Here is what I am planning on doing after Tuesday:
1. Read Tina Fey's Bossypants.
I love you, Tina Fey.
2. Concentrate on packing for the new house (and buying more home decor, bien sûr!)
A girl can dream.
3. Watch a crazy and unhealthy amount of Sex and the City episodes.
Buying the SATC complete series was one of the smartest shopping decisions I've ever made.
4. Go shopping (I am planning on doing this immediately following the exam)
One of my favorite stores.
5. Get frozen yogurt!
Can I just stick my mouth under those things?
6. Actually have time to be excited about my trip to Chicago and seeing my friends <3
One of my favorite cities in the world.
7. Continue to write and work on my in-progress novel
Okay so I actually type my writing.

I'll see you all again on Tuesday! Have a great beginning of the week!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you have so many fun things planned for after the test! I love watching Sex and the City episodes-they're so good. I really need to read Bossy Pants. I've been thinking about it for a while now.

    Good luck on the GRE!! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that your test day is finally here! I'm sure you'll do really well Jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post Jenna! I just found your blog on facebook Good luck on the GRE! I am sure you will do fine!

    Dominic

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on the GRE! i've been indulging in some Sex & the City lately...that show was soooo good : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying all the things on this list by now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.