Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Relief!

I am happy to report that I have completed my GRE test and feel very good about my scores.

This picture somewhat illustrates my happiness:

I plan on spending the rest of my Tuesday doing nothing of educational value.

But let me leave you with my own personal test-taking strategies.

1. Sleep with a prayer card of your favorite saint beneath your pillow for a few days before the big exam. My favorite saint? Saint Jude. He is also the saint of hopeless causes. Appropriate.
Doesn't he look like a nice guy?
2. Cross yourself with the holy water you bought from St. Peter's when you were in Vatican City last summer. Do this the night before and morning of the test.

3. Last religious one- pray your heart out. Offer extra money in the Sunday collection basket.
via
4. Eat Cheerios and drink orange juice for breakfast.
I love pulp. Is that weird?

5. Wear your most favorite leggings, tunic, and scarf (Note: You actually cannot wear a scarf into the exam room [who knew?], but it's the thought that counts) to the exam so you look and feel your best!
My favorite scarf and my favorite dad.
Au revoir GRE! SO happy you are done!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I love the picture illustrating your relief. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah congrats! jenna! i love your photo illustrating your happiness, you can tell you are glad it is over! i love the things you did to get ready for the GRE enjoy your day and i agree do nothing of education value

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! I bet a huge weight has been lifted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on being finished! that's awesome. love your test taking tips : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! You rock! This post made me giggle. :) I hope you are enjoying this post GRE time to the fullest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, darling!!! It seems that me, crossing my fingers for you, was some kind of useful ;)
    That´s so amazing, your exams being finally over! Enjoy the relief of it, and enjoy some well deserved free time!

    Big hugs!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.